Wednesday, December 6, 2023

WHEELHOUSE ROMANCE: ...One Morning On Facebook...

 


By DUARDO PAZ-MARTINEZ

McALLEN, Texas |...And I write that with a coast-to-coast smile of the sort you last saw when you entered that motel for the first time, all aglow. The photo you see above was Emailed to me by a woman in search of, well, love.

There were others a bit more revealing, but this one captures, I suppose, the mood of her desires.

This was a few days back, and she eventually departed my Facebook friends corral with, as I recall, no hard feelings. I could tell you a bit more about her, but I won't.

For me, it's just a looksee into what makes people tick, what makes them do the things they do. Most of the time, you have no real idea about such things.

(That's me in photo below with my morning coffee at my favorite local breakfast restaurant.)

But, yeah, it's something of a quite heartening wheelhouse comfort to know that anyone out there would want to send me sexy photos. Me. Of all people. Of all men. Me.

Lord knows I've been around the block and have even fallen off a few beds and likely have one or two or three women out there who met me and likely would ask me into their homes.

Another two would call the cops and a few might even say they were the one for moi, as the French like to say. And, yes, it's the Holiday Season and I use this to again note that it's been a neat year for muh, as the real cowboys say over in San Angelo, where, sure, I once met a real doll of a western chick.

Someday I'll write it all out of my head.

Perhaps when they wheel me into the "Life Is Just A One Night Stand Nursing Home" somewhere near Wimberley...

-30- 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like my ex-wife. But she's in McAllen, hooking around.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, but refrain from personal attacks and profanity...